I am going to be 33 weeks along and im having a really sharp back pains in my lower back. and my baby girl has became less active . what is going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would get ahold of your labor and delivery department..and see what they say...it could be braxton hicks...but my lower back has killed me all throughout my pregnancy...and im 40 weeks now..
    jennbear22

Answer by jennbear22 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• They also get less active because they are running out of room in there
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My girl has become less active already too and I'm at 30 weeks. It is kind of scary. I just try my hardest to wake her up a the same time everyday and count her kicks. Sometimes, she doesn't want to wake up, but drinking a carbonated cold beverage usually does the trick.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2009