Why do you post anon?

Why do you answer questions with rude comments? Did you have a bad day and feel like making others days bad too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think 80% of anons consist of men, teenagers and mean moms.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Why do YOU post ANON? I don't. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I never post annon, as I feel it is an act of pure cowardice. If you can't have some convictions in the questions your answering you shouldn't answer them at all.

Maggie
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 12:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• why did you ask anon?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I post anonymously to keep the pyschos away from me! I honestly believe they are lonely people with no self-esteem. I posted this same question earlier, but mine wasn't as polite lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• why do you keep asking these anon questions? Surely you can think of something else to ask. People keep responding to them with an attitude bc you keep asking them. They are making fun of you so stop and they will stop
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Because I know people who would talk shit about me posting this! anons seem to have ALOT to make fun of me for!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Because I know people who would talk shit about me posting this! anons seem to have ALOT to make fun of me for! and This is the first question I have asked tonight!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't post anon, and if anyone has something rude to say to me or about me, I really don't care what anyone thinks or says about me I'm confident enough to know better, and the little high school drama don't bother me

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I think this question is funny coming from an anon!!!! It's a good question asked very often but always from knowns instead of anons. I've found psycho anons and knowns actually. We're all hormonal pregnant or not at times and dealing with different stresses aside from hormones. I post anony because I want to post helpful thoughts mostly and second to that funny thoughts and I don't do the friends chatter thing. I post in my groups known and have friendships there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2009