small bump? tmi..

My boyfriend and I had intercourse yesterday, I always get soreness on my labia after sex but today I felt a little more sore than normal. I looked down there and there is a small bump on the very edge of my "lip" (of my vagina), it's small and very sore, it hurts to rub against it and hurts to squeeze it...what could this be?

Please be nice, and honest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Health

• It's ok it's just a pimple from the friction of sex. Apply warm wet wash clothes to bring the pimple out so it opens and drains. Make sure you stay dry there and not sweaty while this clears up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• um. it could be a genital wart. or an ingrown hair. or several things. get it checked out if it doesnt go away in a few days!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 12:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• It may be a zit. Its pretty painful or it could be an ingrown hair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Pain after sex is not normal. It is a sign that something is wrong. PLEASE make an appointment with your doctor today.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:07 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• ive had these befor just substain from sex and apply a warm wash cloth i assume they were zits i ave been tested for std and i have only ever had one that cleared up right aways..if u want to call the dr but i know i dont have money to run to the dr everytime im sick
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2009