If my man suddenly starts doing something weird & new during sex should I be worried?

My mans been staying out late almost every night this week . I don't think he'd cheat on me, but he's started doing weird things during sex & it makes me wonder. Am I worrying too much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like he has been watching porn and wants to try it with you...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• well, I don't know what he's doing, but suddenly doing thing new during sex is a sign that he is straying. Him staying out late with no explanation is a sign too. I'd keep a eye out if it was me.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 1:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Depends on your man. Is he normally the "tried and true" type that doesn't stray from what works? or is he somewhat adventursome and likes to try new things in bed? Perhaps hes just bored and looked into trying some new moves out on you (thanks to the web ;)

I know so many chicks on here are gonna get all Maury Povich on your ass by saying "HE"S CHEATING ON YOU GIRRRRRRL!" but if your confidant that hes not of "that type" it may just mean that he's trying to get out of a rut by going out, and trying some new things out for ya.

Talk to him, good luck.
    Lipstk713

Answer by Lipstk713 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• What is he doing when he's staying out later?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I'd say when he stops trying new things & doesn't seem to wanna sleep with you all, that's when you should worry.
    Anonymous

• about staying out late I would talk ot him, trying new things I would just enjoy it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Well he was trying to do something anal & YUCK, he knows I don't like that & he always said he would never do that. He been wanting to stay out with his friends from work till 3:30 in da morning!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009