Do you know that everyone makes mistakes in life? INSLUDING RUDE ANONS!

So why be a bitch and point them out to people?! Yeah the anon who said this, "if she was with him long enough to get to know him before she spread her legs she wouldnt have been in this situation. " and that I am a stupid mom who is 22 weeks pregnant and I cant afford to buy new things for my kid so why am I am mom?" TELL ME YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE!? You do realize that you are not perfect? And you realize that the only one who has the right to judge me is God? What is the big idea of pointing out other peoples mistakes without looking at you own first?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes what we think are mistakes turn out to be great blessings, so enjoy the rest of your pregnancy don't let anyone get to you cuz they don't know you or your heart, and if anyone has anything rude to say just let it go into one ear and out the other, you will be a great momma good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• like i said....having sex with someone you dont know isnt a mistake...it is stupidity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• People suck. Being an asshole on here makes some women feel better. You're probably living better and getting laid more often than 75% of the chics on here. Ignore it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Maybe you should think twice before spreading personal information about yourself to prevent people saying means things about you Hun.
    Anonymous

• You're probably living better and getting laid more often than 75% of the chics on here

Really? LOL! Maybe the getting laid more part...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yep people like to put other people down so they can make themselves feel better! Thats y they post anon cause most of them have insecurities and they dont want them to be pointed out
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Well I openly admit my mistakes in life because I know I did them but if people want to be heartless bitches about them then why even read my questions? Yes I did know him, no I didnt know he had 2 kids! He never told me! I dated him for 2 years and his rights have been taken away from both of his kids because he was a shitty dad! THATS WHY IM NOT WITH HIM!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Wow. Alysia, I am sorry these people are being so rude to you. Hang in there. If you don't mind me asking, (I didn't read the other thread..) how old are you?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• well sad to hear your learned your lesson the hard way when you could have done it the easy way. now two people will be affected forever as a result of your decisions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• If only God judges you, then why do you care?
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2009