What is the best movie you've seen recently?

I'm updating my Netflix and am out of ideas! Any suggestions? New releases would be good but if you know of any good oldies thats cool too! Anything you have seen lately that really sucked? Let me know that too! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Role Models was hilarious but you have to have a certain sense of humor to like that one. Gran Torino was awesome and I'm netflixing Push next cuz it looks good!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Holiday Inn is my fav. its an old Fred Astaire/ Bing Crosby movie. We watched A haunting in Conneticut it was pretty good (very scary). Push is another good one.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 1:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Taken , He's Just Not That Into You, Role Models, Stepbrothers, Ive heard Gran Toreno is supposed to be good though i havent watched it yet, i could probably name a million if i had the time!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
    Fanboys Pretty Baby (about a 12 year old prostitute, so it's racy)
    Yes, Man
    My husband like Australia

coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009