Emberassing question? But does anyone have hormoans off the hook?

I am in my 3rd trimester of My pregnancy and seem to be in the mood daily. I suppose I am kinda embarrassed because My husband hasn't been in the mood for like a week now, which seems so odd, he gets home so late in the morning that I am already crashed out in bed, or on the couch. But anyways I heard it's normal but it's crazy Lol, it seems to be like one of my priorities now.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, i gotta learn to keep those horMOANS in check, girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I'm right there with you, I'm in my 3rd tri and my boy never wants to...he thinks it's weird because the baby is gonna be here soon and he's afraid to hurt me. But my sex drive has been heightened the entire pregnancy :/ haha it's all normal.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Ok haha yeah it's crazy! Because like Now I am stuck doing it all by myself LOL which feels even kinda more weird then if I was to just have sex. Lol My mother was like have u had sex recently I was like No, and haven't for a while now. Lol But anyway's I suppose it is normal.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:41 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes I have the same problem right now I am 36 wks prego and I am very crabby all the time. I snap on everyone in my path. LOL I don't mean to and I know I am doing it, but I just sometimes cant stop. I talked to my hunny about it and told him to bare with me and if I am trying to start a fight for no reason, just to ignore me or just tell me that I am being dumb and there is nothing to fight about. It works as long as he just don't feed into it or make it worse for. When you can tell your hormones are outta control just put yourself in a time out from everyone and go to your room. Thats another thing that I have been doing.. Well good Luck..
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 17, 2009