Will he be ok? (2nd qeustion, same content with EDIT/more info)

I thought my baby was sleeping on the couch, well he wasn't really sleeping. He fell off the couch and some how managed, with only 2 1/8 teeth, to bite his lip. That's the only injury I can see. What should I do, other than just watch him to see if anything else is wrong?

THIS IS THE EXTRA INFO/EDIT
Yes I said 2 1/8 teeth, the 2 bottom and the first top just poking through. He is 11 months on the 24th, he wasn't bleeding just a fat lip. I gave him a popsicle and he felt a little better, then his grammy brought him a fruit n yogurt parfait from mc donalds and he was fine(yea bad mom giving him sugar and McDonalds!) He just had trouble with his bed time bottle because of the fat lip.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• some mom on here had a great answer i wish i saved it, i think she was a nurse and had a list of things that if you notice to either call or take him in right away... i'm so sorry i didnt save it...

anyway my unprofessional advice is that i think he will be okay, my son has fallen tons of times
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:36 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Kids take beatings and keep on ticking! LOL! My little cousin just starting walking, and it's so funny cause she falls down so hard..I just stand there with my mouth open waiting for her to cry, but she just gets back up and tries again!

Don't worry! He'll be fine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I second that.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I'm glad he's feeling better. Hey I say a guy gets hurt it's o.k. for mom to be a little bad to cheer you up.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:56 AM on Jul. 17, 2009