Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anything on here for moms with Bi-polar children?

Answer Question

Asked by dfinning at 1:36 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I don't think so but that is a good idea because you are not the only one with bi polar children! Maby you should ask cafe mom or ask how to start your own group.


    Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

  • There are actually several groups, some dedicated strictly to bipolar families, but most are general special needs children groups with members that have bipolar children. You can do a group search for "bipolar child" or "special needs child" and see what you get or you could try one of these groups:

    - Adhd/Bipolar and Children with Aspergers Syndrome
    - Autism, Aspergers, Bipolar, PDD, ODD, OCD, ADHD, Panic Disorder, Semantic Pragmatic Disorder, Bird Flu
    - Parenting special needs kids
    - Children with Special Needs Around the World

    You also have the option of starting your own CM group just for parents of children with Bipolar Disorder.

    Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.