Help!!!! my home has been invaded

by fleas.Whats is best way to get rid of the nasty things?And should i be concerned about my 3month old getting bit by them.

ZMK

Asked by ZMK at 1:37 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am so sorry. I suggest a bombing..do they do that for fleas? I would also find someplace else to sleep. You can resist scratching, but a baby might hurt themselves. Good luck

coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:41 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I would not suggest bombing with such a young baby in the house. Too many pesticides. First, you should vacuum EVERYDAY until you get them under control. Also, you should get your pet(s) on flea meds from a Vet. Some Vets sell just one dose (10-20 bucks, depending what kind you get) and will let you bring the animal in to weigh them without having to have an apt.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't have any pets.I don't know how they got in my house.
    ZMK

Answer by ZMK at 1:47 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Spray bottle with Dawn dish washing liquid oh and I heard if you put Dawn with a little water in a dish under a nightlight , they are attracted by the light and land n the water and DIE!!!!!!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Oh, then just vacuum every day and they will go away. Do you have sand/dirt outside? The fleas will attach to your socks and come in, but they can't reproduce from human blood, so if you vacuum they will go away.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• you rockThanks for your help.

ZMK

Answer by ZMK at 1:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• vacuum daily, but make sure you take the bag outside and get rid of it immediately or they'll find their way back out. Garlic and Brewer's Yeast supplements make your blood unappealing. Also, rubbing alcohol poured on your legs just before you come back in the house lowers your skin temperature and you won't have so many fleas jump on to be brought inside.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009