IF I STOP BLOWDRYING MY HAIR, WILL IT GROW FASTER?

Busydede

Asked by Busydede at 2:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• NO! Stop blow drying only stops the heat damage.

Exercise, good balanced diet, vitamins. Scratching your head lightly to stimulate the blood flow is the best. Blood caries oxygen and food to the hair follicle which is necessary for your hair to grow...but the last thing/place your heart works to pump to...so help your heart do its best to take care of your hair by taking care of yourself too!

I know you know...but I gotta get my "moma" speach in there...LOL! Eat your veggies! LOL!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• No.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Nope..itll stay healthier longer because it wont cause breakage and split ends!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Do you have a lot of split ends? If you do, then your hair is probably growing - it's just breaking off . Aveda makes a great line for dry remedy - and use their serum for moisture during and after blow drying.
    If you don't have split ends, then LacyJones is on the right track with nutrition.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2009