3-way??? yes or no??

okay so my boyfriend wants to ask my bestfriend to join us in the bedroom. I dont really have a problem with it but im not real sure how things would be afterward. i just dont want things to be wierd. what should I do. I have never done ANYTHING like this before. If you have any experience in this please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT RUINS RELATIONSHIPS AND MAKES IT REALLY AQUARD FOR YALL LATER!!!! DONT DO IT AS MUCH AS YOU MIGHT WANT TO, DONT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• He'll think since you were ok with it once, you'll be ok with it again, and again, and again. It will ruin your relationship with both people.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Sound like he just wants an excuse to be able to screw your bff.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 2:24 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I once had a boyfriend that I had a 3 way with.. Then he expected me to bring home girls for he and I to play with together.. It got weird, we ended up doing my best friend one time and it made me totally insecure. If your sure you can keep it cool about everything go ahead, but please go into it with talking about everything first.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 2:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• you have to have a really secure relationship.... and i dont think its a good idea to have a 3way with your best friend.. you need to keep that aspect of your life away from friendships, because it can destroy them.... trust me it happened to us...

im not saying make it with a random person, but try a social network that is made for those sort of things....

and you all need to make rules.. when we were doing that lifestyle it was a rule that he couldt " enter" the other girl
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• depending on thee situattion....
    3way fun!!! 4way even better!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• NOT with your best friend!!!! Absolutely not!!!! Some stranger is FINE and easy to get, but NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!! You will regret it and it will rip you guys all apart! I mean you and him, and her and you.... a stranger is fine!!! Nothing wrong with a quick f*&k and leave, never see them again, just getting sex! However, with a friend it's a LOT different!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• eye rollingHe sounds like a keeper

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I dont know, is he ok with a 3 way with his best friend?
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 4:47 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• That would make your friendship very awkward afterwards if you even asked. I mean really most men have the two women fantasy and joke about it. But if he were serious, it is not going to help your relationship at all. With your friend or your SO. If he kept pushing I would probably find the nearest exit ASAP

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2009