I need to start stalking up on diapers, whats the best reasonably priced brand to get?

I wanted to know whats the best kind to get that does not leak but still costs less?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if its a boy you cant beat luvs..... for some reason they didnt work well for my neice, but did for my sons

also it depends on the size of your babies.. both my boys were in NB size for atleast 3 months, then size 2 until they were between 10-12 months..
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I liked using luvs they did the job and they were reasonably priced also it's a good idea to stock up on size 3's babies stay in this size the longest.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:54 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i've never STALKED diapers before, lol. i use cloth mostly. i have done disposables, huggies gentle care were best for my daughter and pampers baby-dry for my son. they are very different shapes so the pampers leaked on my daughter, and the huggies did on my son. it depends on the baby shape.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I rasied my kids on Huggies. Pampers broke them out real bad. I bought in bulk at Sams Club. Really saved me on money doing it that way.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 2:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I buy walmart brand they seem to do the job they are cheap and they work expecially for newborns, now when your baby gets older like 6- and above months and if they are long sleepers it's good to get luvs for sleep time cuz the cheap one tend to leak after they been sleeping for 12-15 hours, that's what I do that way I don't spend way to much money on dipers, and from my experiance my oldest son stay in size 4 for like 2 years not size 3, my baby now is 8 months and he is wearing size 3 and they are almost small on him
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:00 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• taking super soft is pampers. cheap but works almost compare to pampers is target brand
    queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 3:10 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• okay so... every baby is different, my son can only wear huggies or else he leaks through, but my friends son can only wear pampers or luvs. every baby is different!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I tried out just about every type of diaper. We had 3 that worked for us. Huggies, Kirkland (which is the Costco brand), and the Sam's Club Brand. We currently use the Costco brand.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 3:51 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I preferred Huggies. You can buy a package of each and see which one you prefer for the price and how well they do for Braxton!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I love pampers. I had rash issues with huggies (and the equalivant generic) and leaks with LUVs. It depends on your child. Probalby best to get a small pack of diffent types and see how it works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2009