SEX I want it ALL the time he doesn't?

I want sex all the time my friends tell me I'm like a guy, But my husband doesn't really want to all the time and by all the time I'm saying like every day or every other day and he wants it like once every other week> Is there something wrong with him or me for that matter? Should I be suspicious? What can I do to see if he will more it's awesome when we do!? Someone help me please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe try talking to him about it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have the same problem! My hubby says its because hes tired from work all of the time. And we rarely get time to ourselves. Especially since he takes 2-3 hour naps after work and by then its dinner time, spend time with our DD and then bath time. So if you have the time for it and he just doesnt want it maybe he just doesnt realize what hes missing out on. I know if we go a while without having sex and once we have it he realizes omg why dont we do this more often. Try doing something spontaneous and suprising him one night with like a strip tease or something. maybe he just needs a little motivation or something. Definatley ask hima bout it though.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I'm a Pure Romance consultant (i.e. intimacy specialist). Have you tried a romantic massage? If he isn't into doing it all the time, it may be because he doesn't feel relaxed enough. Go to my website and check out the massage and foreplay items and I guarantee you that with the aid of them, he'll want to more often. If you like to ask more questions or further the conversation, you can email me at andreacarter@pureromance.com or call me at 205.246.1202
    Massage is a vital part of a relationship and so is foreplay. You all may need to open you lines of communication a little bit more in the bedroom. But I am here if you need me...
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 4:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2009