Should I leave him?

Okay heres the deal my dh has been receiving emails from this person who says she knows him and has a crush. Well I though hoax right. The emails were froma different time zone like it would have tomorrows date on it. I've been hacking into his email for some time now I've found lots of stuff from explicit detailed ones to now this "crush" thing. Well he says he has a crush on her and she emailed him saying so you know who I am now. Some of the emails were deleted so I don't know the whole thing as far as if he really knows her. It's a gmail addy and he said in an email its from a cell phone. Well this has gone too far he said he has a crush on her and even gave her his other email so because he thinks I dont know the password to but I do. I sent her an email, but what should I do should I leave. Or lay low and pretend I know nothing. This crap has been going on a while now. I'm so broken.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• You have to make the decision to stay and work it out or leave and move on. If you stay you CANNOT let him continue this behavior. You deserve to be in a relationship where you're happy and your emotional needs are being met as well as your other needs. And he deserves the same.

A relationship needs trust. If you're going through his email then obviously that trust has been broken. This is something you both need to figure out because even if you do decide to stay and he doesn't want to give her up, you have to accept that and let him go.

If the other woman is who he wants you can do better. You can find someone who loves you the way you deserve to be loved.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 5:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• No one can tell you what to do - you have to decide whether or not to stay - but - Don't let this continue if you stay - confront him and settle things once and for all.
    TabithaK.

Answer by TabithaK. at 4:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My ex did the same thing and it ended with him having an affair and lying about it. It tore my family apart and I would be wary and end it if I were you. You need to confront him and let him know if it continues to happen, you and he wont.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 4:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2009