Do Atheists use the GD word?

Have you ever heard an Atheist use G0d damit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cute an atheist isn't some one who doesn't believe in a higher power necessarily. If there is one they just don't claim to know what or who it is. The don't believe in man made religious laws or in religious wars, most believe their are to many wars in the name of god. Actually most Germans used to be atheists before they became catholic. My dh is full blood German.

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:51 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yeah my dh why
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• YES! I hate it. Well I hate it when anyone says it. And its stupid.. VERY contradicting. They are saying
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• they want someone to damn something but they don't believe in who they are asking? Most people don't even consider it is asking God to damn something. They just think its a phrase to use in a fit of anger. PS didn't mean to cut the answer I accidentally entered the first part. lol

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• do you know what an atheist actually is
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Oh do enlighten me dear wise hot-mama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Interesting you say that about Germans and catholics and atheists. My hubby was made to go to Catholic school for years as well as his kids were years later. Now all of the 3 are self proclaimed atheists. I have met many many Atheists that were once Catholics.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2009