Now that I'm all freaked out. lol. Who believes in ghosts and stuff like that?

Any kind of after life. Ghosts? demons? angels? do you think there is a reason they are here? and they picked you? Or are waiting for something to happen? Are they stuck there? What do you believe?

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 6:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I DO! I DO! IDO! All of them... otherwise, i have no idea!!! I know angels are nice, had a few experiences with them... in our old house I felt a hard smack on my head when I was trying to sleep on night, then a light soft loving touch that was weightless! When I opened my eyes, i saw this talking shadow behind my door (which was shut) waving his fist in my direction.
    Do you think if two ghosts occupy the same house they see eachother?

Didn't mean to scare you too.... i'm terrified!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Do you think the good and bad ghosts have sexual relations? THAT would be great to see!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• what happened?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• 07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Lol Its ok. We have eachother to keep company now lol.

My mom said she saw her sister once, she died of lukimia at 15 and when my mom gave birth to my sister she had major heart problems and her heart stopped three times. They had to use those little electric pads to bring her back each time. The last time they put a note on her bassinet to let her be. That if her heart stopped again she need to be let go. So my mom was rocking her thinking it would be her last time holding her baby, and she saw her sister appear before her. She said she told her if this child died she would take care of her, and not to worry. BTW my mother is NOT a religious person. so she was completely taken when she saw her sister as an angel! She said at that point she knew if my sister died everything would be ok. Thankfully my sister is just fine, 21 with a baby of her own now! But its an amazing story!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• wow!!! awwwww! that is an amazing story!!! I'm glad you're still up! Normally, SO would hold me until those noises went away but he isn't here :( funny that this is almost when i miss him the most!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't know how you deal with being with out your dh. You must be super strong. I'm sorry hes not with you tho. =(
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• no, it's being forced!!! had no choice, his job requires it.... i get him back in a few months!!! i actually ended up in a hospital for depression, anxiety and skitzophrenia (sp)! which in turn made me realize I couldn't stop this and have to deal with it. So it's been me and my dd every day since. No family, 2 friends. Do what you have to do! My biggest fear is loosing him... and can't dwell on anything or you'll go crazy (LITERALLY!) Prob my biggest fear ever was being put i a building out of my will, away from my dd with LOCKED DOORS! I had a panic attack. i don't handle things very well.........
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:39 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• and thank you btw! means a lot to me!!!
    07lilmama1108

• Did you have to move away from everyone? My sister got stationed once across the country. I don't honestly know how those things work. Do all wives get stationed with the husband or is that just some wives? I can't imagine moving away from everyone and everything I know and still not getting to see my hubbs. It's a crazy world I guess. And your welcome, I mean it. You gotta be strong. Are those things because of him being away or have you always had them, and they just got worse?
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2009