I was wondering if there were any other moms out there like me who just found out they were pregnant going into their 3rd trimester?

I had no symptoms other than some heartburn until this past week when I felt the baby moving. My ultrasound confirmed I am 24 weeks. It's crazy that I had no idea I was pregnant.

NursyLori

Asked by NursyLori at 7:47 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is crazy..did u find out if its a boy or girl
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 8:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• The same thing happened to me, sort of. I got pregnant 3 months after I got married, got a positive test, etc. Then I had all this bleeding and cramping and all my pregnancy symptoms just disappeared, literally overnight. I figured I had had a miscarriage and didn't go back to the doctor because I didn't have insurance. Then, after only having some light spotting for three more months, and feeling this weird thing in my tummy, I took another test and it was positive. Went back to the doctor and they told me I was like 22 or so weeks along. I had no symptoms at all after 6 weeks. Everything just stopped and I thought I'd had a miscarriage. I almost had a heart attack when I got that other BFP.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:07 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• when I found out I was 15 weeks didnt have a clue. Still had bleeding too. Now he here and 8 weeks old. Congrates and Goodluck!!!!!!
    vstanley69

Answer by vstanley69 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• went to store for a test
    got home was bleeding
    some voice told me to take it anyway
    and i was pregnant
    called doc, went right away
    they did ultra sound
    was confirmed-positive
    i was but had placenta previa issue
    doc said implatation bleed,
    but next set of docs gave correct answer
    i switched docs
    hence the bleeding
    she will be two next week
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Wow. That is amazing. I have seen those stories of "I didn't know I was pregnant" and I think how could they not know since there are so many signs, so many changes to the body but all I can say is I wish you a healthy baby and a safe delivery.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes!

I was told by one doctor that I WASN'T pregnant (when in fact I was 2 months along) and that my whacko periods were due to stress (losing my job, planning a wedding, starting my own business, being in a play, etc.). Well, then I felt butterflies and KNEW... made an appointment for the next day with a DIFFERENT doc, and sure enough... yep! She's 16 months now. :)

My hormone levels were so low that I wasn't showing a positive on any "pee test" and I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever. I never had ANY signs of pregnancy the whole way through except feeling her kick nonstop from about 22 weeks on, and craving Chick-Fil-A so badly towards the end that I'd cry if I couldn't have it. LOL! It was really the dream pregnancy, and I hope for another one just like it... but this time I'll make sure I go to the doctor with ANY missed period. :P
    ddmac314

Answer by ddmac314 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I was 8 weeks before I knew, but holy crap, 3rd trimester..think of it this way...it must have been an easy carry...I puked for 5.5 months day and night...it SUCKED!! CONGRATS!!
    jessemo6

Answer by jessemo6 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I had problems with my gallbladder starting back in April. Every time my doctor ordered tests on me he would have a pregnancy test ordered too, just in case. June 26.2009 the doctor finally decided to remove my gallbladder, sent me in for a ct scan to check my other organs before they scheduled my gallbladder surgery. Dr calls me the following monday and tells me to get in to my ob office asap, the ct scan showed a baby. Went to my ob this past Wed and had my ultrasound. I am 12 weeks and the baby is perfect! Its kind of scary that you can't always trust science or even your body!!
    2009newmommy

Answer by 2009newmommy at 12:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2009