My husband and I are trying to have a baby

My husband and I are trying to have our second baby and this is only the second month we have tried. The first time I got pregnant we didn't plan it, so I though we would get pregnant the first month trying since I baught the ovulation testers. I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks later and nothing. I was ok with that and planned on trying again, which we are but my boobs have been killing me lately and I woke up in the middle of the night last night nausiated. I am so tired too but have taken several pregnancy test and it says I am not preggo! It was been a month since my last ovulation and I didn't miss my period. Could it be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait until you miss a period b4 you test b/c it will not be positive until then
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2009