my daughter

we have been noticing that slowly the neighbors are keeping there daughters away from my daughter.ya we found out that she was the one watching us.but know its like she is turning the tables.dont snub my daughter....she will drive down the street i will wave, nothing.i could be in the middle of the stret and she wouldnt budge.so i start "surfing the net"i looked up "wiki how"to be a snob that wasnt it so i went further iwent to "wiki how"to be snobby.....yup that was it.but to my child i dont get it she always is clean is in activities ,snub me not my kid///i know my neighbor on the other side has "wiki how"to deal with a bad neighbor )posted on her refrigorater.what to do ???what to do???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• People can be petty and stupid, if this is how they are acting then why would you want your daughter around them?
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2009