pregnant with mirena?

any one know someone this has happened to?

i got mine in in october.. and i havent stopped bleeding since, have had increased migraines and been sick a lot!

i know its just a .01% chance but anyone know someone? becuase i dont think i am, but im going to take a test, things just dont feel right.. and since ive been bleeding since oct< not like a period everyday> but its all red fresh blood.. i really want to get mine taken out

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Health

• First off I just want to say.. sorry about the bleeding constantly. People get it so they have a reliable birth control and than the hubby doesn't want to do anything because there's blood. I don't know anyone who has gotten pregnant while on it. My friend had it inserted and didn't know she was pregnant. The doctor even said "Wow your cervix is pretty tight" to her.. yea that should have been a tell tale sign.. right? amazingly she didn't lose the pregnancy even though she should have with the doctor putting it in among everything else.
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 10:10 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• nope i dont think i know anyone who has. I have had one for almost 2 years now. I bled for a few months at first then didnt have a period for a few months and had a million pregnant symptoms so i freaked out alittle but now thats its been a while im very regular and have no complaints.
    cudybug

Answer by cudybug at 7:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2009