My hubby and i want to have our 3rd baby in like the 'summer' months , so were going to try in aug-sept ..

I'm on lo estrin 24 fe .. When should I stop taking it so we can start to try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i got preg aug 17 n had my son may 5
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I'm wondering when I should stop taking my BC, I've been on since Jan , and even when I got off the shot I got preg quick .. So idk what the story will b w/ this 1. Should I not take my sept pack? Or what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My mom got pregnant in Sept/October, I was born mid june....I wouldnt take sept or past them.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 10:56 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• ive heard it takes a whole month to get it out of your system, but people concieve while ON the pill....sooo...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

---
    it took me a month after the shot to get pregnant. And i havent gotten preg while on the pill yet so lol ... and we have sex everyday lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i would go ahead and stop. it sometimes it takes 3 months for you to become "fertile" again. it depends on how long you've been taking. it could be longer tho. it really depends on the person and how they're body handles not having all those hormones in your body.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 3:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I would stop taking them now... I assume it would cause a period to start when you stop... and then you would have your first cycle in August.

I want to start trying for a second between August and October as well... Our first was born in July and was concieved around Halloween.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2009