which brand is good for china dishes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I got married I registered for a Kate Spade pattern by Lenox.

I think it all depends on how formal you want it and what your personal tastes are. Lenox has designs by a lot of famous designers like Kate Spade and Vera Wang which I think are all very pretty. Waterford collections are beautiful, but they're expensive. Mikasa has some funky fun designs and they are reasonable.

What sort of china are you looking for? Formal or everyday? Do you want it to be classic and traditional or funky and fun? It's all up to you.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• lenox or Noritake...for formal....if casual, then I like Pottery Barn...all my dishes are PB.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:59 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• the kind that go in the dishwasher, otherwise you will never use them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I agree - the kind that go in the dish washer. LOL! Ours are Noritake and they are casual.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009