It's too early to tell but I can't wait to find out!

I think I might be pregnant. We would have conceived a few weeks ago and if I make it through next with without my cycle then I'm going to take a test. I've had some light spotting the past two days.

I'm terrified because my son is only 12 months so I'm worried about how hard it will be... yet I am sooooo excited to find out too!!!

Do you remember how exciting it is and how hard it is to wait? I think that's why people post the "am I pregnant" questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I remember! I know when I got pregnant with my son I think I took 3 tests too early! Haha! I couldn't wait!

Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i do remember how exciting the waiting to see is :)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I remember! I was torn between "OH shit" and "oh, yay!!!" when I first suspected I was pregnant. Of course I didn't have to wait long to test, and I got that life changing plus sign!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I remember the "oh shit" and "oh yay" feeling. We had been trying for over a year and when it finally happened I was pretty scared hehehe
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Aww! My husband and I decided last month to try n get pregnant so I was very exited.. But yesterday I got my period.. Now im all bummed out :(
    Good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I'll never forget the moments I found out with my girls. My stomach turned to ice with the "YAY" and "Holy S**t" feelings! Good luck, hun! Hope you get your BFP next week!!!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I got mine yesterday, too, Anon :53...however that's exciting for me (I know, I'm probably the only woman who's happy to see it show up) because that means that my body is doing what it needs to! I've been having some issues and we want to start TTC so to actually see that my hormones are regulating and my body is doing what it needs to do to ovulate...I'm ecstatic!

beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yay! I so remember the feeling! It's exciting and frustrating. I hate the waiting and just want to know! I have kids 13 months apart so I know what you are feeling! It's not easy but you can do it! Good luck! I hope theres a little plus sign in your future!!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 12:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My oldest son was 11 mos. old when I found out I was pregnant w/son #2. It IS hard, but you will do fine. It is definitely an adjustment with 2 small babies, but it is nice when they get older and are close in age. Best wishes!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 12:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I was already 2-3 months prego so I didn't have to wait for a positive LOL. I was super excited running around the house waving the stick waiting for DF to get back from walking the dog.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 12:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2009