Would this gross you out?

When i was pregnant a contractor that was working on our house (had 12 kids start chatting and he was working for 3 week so we stuck up conversation a lot). Asked if i was breast feeding and I said know and he said oh i was going to ask if you could pump be some i miss my wife doing it cause i like the taste and I LOVE to put it on my cereal or just drink it plain. Also if you have an ear infection you can put it in your ear to cure it. I almost threw up right there on that sicko. Would you find that gross for a grown man to ask for you breast milk? And add all the rest

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 10:54 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is totally inappropriate and disgusting. I would have slugged him if it had been me. Or cussed him out. Either way, he never would have been that disrespectful and rude to another woman again, especially me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• thats very inappropriate behavior. did you tell your dh?
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:57 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yeah he had me go out and do stuff while he stayed with the guy working
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 10:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i dont know about a grown ass men drinking breast milk...but i do know went anybody at home have a ear infection you could put some drops of breast milk .. i know yuck

my grandma remedy

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• oh and it was very inappropriate for a stranger to ask you that.

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Whatever his fetishes may be he was way, way WAY out of line. Not only does that cross the inappropriate line it almost sounds like a come on too. He ouldn't have continued to work at our home and a professional complaint would have been filed with the BBB at least. Highly inappropriate behavior.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i know it was inappropriate... but what led to this conversation with him. you had to have been giving him the confidence to talk to you about what ever he wants. you said you were talking to him for three weeks, maybe he's one of those people that don't know when they have crossed the line...

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Wow!
    i heard some pretty inappropriate things said to me when I was pregnant, but this one is over the top. I think I would have been so freaked out, And he was working at your home!
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Um did you report him to his boss?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Wow. I'd beat him with a 2 x 4. Then tell DF so he could whoop him, then report him :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 12:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2009