Feeling the baby kick?

My husband and I swear we can feel the baby kick when its most active at 11 pm. But i'm only 19 weeks. My other girlfriends who've either had kids or are pregnant say its too soon for both of us to feel the kick. Has anyone else felt the baby kicking at 19 weeks 4 days?

AmyOmommy

Asked by AmyOmommy at 10:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am so envious
    I loved the baby kicking
    and after she was born, I miss that most of all
    you can not ever bring that feeling back with just remembering

just enjoy, maybe you can
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Don't listen to them, even thought they are your friends. ;) You can feel the baby kick as early as 16 weeks. I didn't feel her until 22 weeks and my husband couldn't feel her until about 24 weeks, but all stomachs and babies are different. It is pretty hard to make it up. You either feel it or you don't. Don't let them tell you what you feel.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i'm purrty sure you can everybody is diff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I felt my son at 16 weeks, but my husband didnt feel him til 18-19 weeks!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 11:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• With me, each pregnancy I could feel it sooner.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I felt my son at about 17 weeks, but couldn't feel him from the outside until about 20-22 weeks. This is my second pregnancy and i've felt fluuters since 12 weeks.....I can feel teeny tiny kicks now at 16 weeks, but hubby cant feel them yet
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I felt her kick at 15-16 weeks and my SO felt her at 18 weeks.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• it's possible. This is my 3rd & I started feeling movement around 14 weeks. I'm now 17 weeks & hubby still hasn't got to feel it. BUT only b/c bad timing lol. I can feel the baby from the outside also.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• dh and i have felt damion since 19 weeks and here recently he had stsrted kicking me in the lungs. but evrryone is diff. you and only u know what ur feeling they do not.
    stars_silly

Answer by stars_silly at 2:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Seriously?! 17 is when it is MOST common to starting feel them kick. Me and my hubby felt ours at 18 1/2. It was little, but we BOTH felt it. My doctor even started asking us at this point if we are feeling movement's so you know it's normal.
    ashwa

Answer by ashwa at 7:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2009