Does anyone have a Palm Treo smart phone? Do you like it and why or why not.

I am looking to get a smartphone and would like to know which ones are easy to use and which ones I should streer clear of

GracieCarlymom

Asked by GracieCarlymom at 11:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Shopping

• I used to have a Palm and I liked it however for some reason I couldn't set up my business email on it so I switched to Blackberry and I love everything about it.
    Savannah2009

Answer by Savannah2009 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I used to have Sprint service and thats who sells the Treo, right? I had a Samsung Instinct, which is very similar to the Iphone. Its slim and has the touch screen. I did look at the Palms, but ended up with the Instinct. Recently I had to change carriers because of coverage issues where we moved and AT&T is the only company that covers here. We ended up getting Iphones and then I sold the Instincts on ebay for $172 and $96. I havent heard too many reviews about the Treo because its so new. I really like the iphone, its user friendly, but I dont like the monopoly that Apple has on everything. My husband wanted one, so I just got one too and we got our daugther one. Good luck picking out a phone!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2009