makeup

i need new make up and tired of cover gurl what can i buy that is gud. not somehting i have too order

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• LOreal is decent.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i love the mineral powders, they go on well, and cover well if you want them too....and they last a LONG time...they sell them in the stores..but i ordered mine off ebay!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• MAC makeup is good. It's a bit pricier than pharmacy products but the colors are vibrant, the coverage is great and the quality can't be bear. Get it at a dept store during one of your mall shopping trips. FYI: the stars use it too.
    KittyCafe

Answer by KittyCafe at 11:36 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I like Clinique. No need to order, just go to a department store like Macy's or Nordstrom's.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I use Loreal, but have used smashbox, bare minerals, mac, and clinique all in the past. I just cant afford the pro brands anymore.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 12:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I just tried a mineral powder foundation from an Etsy shop as a sample and was really pleased with it. I'm planning on buying the normal size soon. So if you can find a mineral powder foundation in a store, I would try that.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Try the Perfect Wear by Avon It will stay put and it looks flawless! Try it! Youravon.com/nataliagonzalez and enter code REPFLYER for Free shipping!!! I know you said not that you have to order but the quality is worth it. I use it everyday and i love it..
    Beauty_Advisor

Answer by Beauty_Advisor at 5:04 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Estee Lauder. I use their skincare and makeup and love their products.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2009