This show has to go! Who's kids love it?

I know kids between ages 2-5 love this show but I think I'm now dumber for having sat thru it with my 4yr old. How many of your kids love Yo Gabba Gabba.

It has a simple message for kids such as sharing, eating healthy snacks other things but other shows do that too without being so stupid. It's like the creator of the show said "look here kids like colorful shapes, dancing, jumping up and down and I've got just the show for them. I got this tall skinny fool and some costumes and yeah some of them look like STD's but kids don't know that. The tall dude will have a boom box and silly tunes will pour out of it and the kids will be entranced and began to jump up and dance. The STD's will begin to tell them things like there's a Party in my Tummy -so yummy, so yummy and we'll have wacked out celebs make cameos and the kids will love it"

Then Nogin said YES! We have to put this on TV NOW!!!

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• My youngest is obsessed with this show. I actually don't mind it too much, except for the fact that the songs get stuck in your head big time and you'll be singing them weeks later. The songs have helped my 2 year old eat his food better though, and learn about dangerous things and that hitting hurts. I actually don't mine it. My kids never got into a lot of shows like Sesame street or anything like that. But this show will keep them glued to the tv without blinking.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My kids were just old enough to be too old for that show when it first came out... I was sooo glad. It looked so stupid, and that dumb party in my tummy song made me want to barf. The kids laugh at it still. They think it's dumb... of course my youngest is 7.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• luckily my son doesnt want to watch it. he only liks caillou right now, but i prefer that show to spongbob anyday. yes spongebob appeals to adults more, ut this show atleast teaches good stuff. my neighbors kid learned how to spell poop from sb when she was 3! and a friend of mine caught her son slammin he sister head head b/w the door and the wall after watch sb do it to someone to make them prettier (he was 3 2 1/2 and she was 1). so needless to say my son is not allowed to watch sb!

i know yo gabba gabba is really annoying. ive never heard of stds, i always think sex toys, but its kinda like barney and sesame st....weird but hypnotizing!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have not seen this show. The only one that I put on for my son is Sesame Street, only because I like it too :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Well I tried to watch it and I turned the channel after 5mins...way to dumb for me and not suitable for my son to watch. He mostly watches Disney channel shows.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 11:56 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• my kids love it and i like it too. when they dance it cute my klids dance to their music too.
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 1:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I love the show and think some people take children's television shows WAY too seriously. STDs? Seriously?

It's one of the very few shows that my kids will watch and participate with. They dance and sing and remember the lessons that they're being taught. I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Oh I hate Yo Gabba Gabba!
    ddmac314

Answer by ddmac314 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My 15 month old isn't interested in the television at all. I've tried putting on the occasional show so I can...oh, I dunno, go to the bathroom! But no. He's just not interested.

Except for Yo Gabba Gabba. He loves it.

I kinda dig it. I think it's fun.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 10:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My 3 year old likes it and I do too. It's entertaining.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 2:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2009