hi!

i have a quick question my boobs have been really swollen and tender the last week my period is due for another 5 days and i have been experiencing alot of cramping as well, and my cervix is really high and long and hard do you think that their is a possible pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well all you can do really is wait and see. The tender boobs and cramping can be a sign that AF is coming or it can be a sign that you are pregnant. Most of the time if i am right during pregnancy the cervix is high soft and closed and you may have an increase in CM during pregnancy but i have read that it should not be used for a reliable indication for pregnancy.
    Kayla23boys

Answer by Kayla23boys at 1:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2009