What could be going on???

So, let me start off by saying I'm on birthcontrol--Yaz. I took my last pink pill on July 1st, (28 day cycle---4 placebos). I usually get my period by about the 3rd placebo pill. Starting about the 3rd day until the 5th day I had very light brownish discharge, nothing I'm used to. Well the 5th day after my last pink pill I had red blood (which I though was my period and could breathe a sigh of relief) but it was just enough to get my underwear---then NOTHING.
So now I'm sitting here, just over 2wks later, and still nothing. I have taken 3 HPT's now, and all are negative. The only symptoms I have are feeling nauceous from time to time and headaches.
I haven't started taking my birthcontrol again, just in case for whatever reason I am pregnant.
What in the world is going on with me? Anybody experience this..and were you pregnant or not?
...I think I definately am going to get in touch with my Dr.

carliemarie1015

Asked by carliemarie1015 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Health

• How long have you been on YAZ? I was on it for about 9 months and then I started spotting quite a bit. It could just be your body adjusting the the homrones in YAZ. I ended up switching pills and the spotting is gradually subisiding. 4 months later and almost done with this pack and so far so good! :)
    Anonymous