anyone having the same sex baby as the last one and feel completly different?

anyone having the same sex baby as the last child and feel completly different as the last pregnancy? when i was pregnant with my son i was always horny and sex was the best and i also had soo much energy and was never really hormonal very happy and now i am having a boy and this pregnancy is so different and i really think the baby is a girl and all the family think the same i had a sono at 17 weeks and she was sure it was a boy but i feel so different! anyone else go through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first two pregnancies were boys, I was in my early twenties and both were smooth sailing. I was able to do everything that i did before getting pregnant. I did gain lots of weight with each child. Had morning sickness and some in the second trimester. but all in all I enjoyed both of the pregnancy. Now, I am 40yrs old, and this pregnancy is alot tougher on me, not medically, TG, but w/sicknees and swollen legs/feet. I was hoping for a girl since the symptoms were different from the last, but the u/s announced another baby boy......every pregnancy is different no matter what gender it is....just enjoy it because it could/can be your last one....I thought for sure I was done, and here i am having anohter one.lololol......
    ggmsr

Answer by ggmsr at 1:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009