What do you store your daughters hair bindees/barrettes in?

My daughter is starting to get quite a collection of hair accessories.....bindees of every color and material, barrettes, headbands, rclips, etc. They are currently being kept in a bathroom drawer but I'd like to find some cute, girly storage spot for them. Any suggestions?

l-momoftwo

Asked by l-momoftwo at 12:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have a decorative basket for each one of us in the bathroom closet and my daughters bows and hair thingy-magigs go in her basket!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't have any daughters, but I have a cute little wooden basket that I stick in the drawer in my bathroom where I put all my scrunchies, barrettes, etc, even my comb.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• those little snap boxes that are meant for pens and pencils at school. she's got one for hair accessories, and one for jewelry!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 12:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• we just used one of my daughters long tie belts to keep barretts, bows, clippies, ribbons, etc on & she a has a really cute lisa frank organizer used for her ponies, scrunchies, etc. it saves lots of time digging through drawers...
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My friend has long ribbons hanging on the inside of her daughters closet. She keeps all the hair clips on those so she can pick matching ones when she gets clothes.
    Anonymous

• A basket, or an empty wipe container mostly. Oh, and apparently, she stores them in her bed.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Colored storage baskets you can find at the dollar store.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• When my daughter was small, a friend gave us a couple of huge sacks of the disposable wipes boxes that look like big legos. We use a couple of these

Answer by rkoloms at 3:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• We bought this purple thing at walmart. It looks like a fishing tackle box. It has a small tray that fits into the top and a large bottom. It came w/some hair twisties etc. We also used to have a long ribbon that hang on the wall for her clip-on bows(we broke it somehow). It was really nice.Now the bows are in little baskets.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 8:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2009