This is the 2nd part of my study...Which spiritual being(s) (god,gods, the holy ghost, jesus angels, ex) do you believe in if any?

List the spiritual beings.
Your faith?
What the being represent and or do?
It will be of relevence to my little study even with how odd it sounds. Please partisipate truly fairly and with kinda and non judgementally. Thank you

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thank you all for participating.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:20 PM on May. 3, 2010

• No spiritual beings for me.
    Atheist
    Not applicable.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I believe in one triune God (God-the-father, God-the-son and God-the-spirit).

I believe that Angels, Satan and demons exist but do not "believe in" them as the phrase goes because I do not put my faith in them. I simply acknowledge their existance.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I believe in One God who is perceived in many ways.
    Like the Gita says:
    "Others, on the path of knowledge,
    know me as the many, the One;
    behind the faces of a million
    gods, they can see my face."
    and:
    "all those who worship
    other gods, with deep faith,
    are really worshiping me,
    even if they don't know it"
    I believe its all the same God, no matter what you call Him or how you perceive Him.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I believe in the Father God Jesus Christ my Savior and the Holy Spirit

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Your faith?

Spiritual Pagan Atheist...

What the being represent and or do? No- God/ess.. but an energy that holds us together WITHOUT humanistic characteristics, or emotions toward our species.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Pagan/wiccan

Polytheistic Gods and Goddesses. Demons, spirits, fairies, elementals,
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I agree with Novemberlove
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• All of them! I am an eclectic pagan witch. However, I believe that ALL gods and goddesses are real. My beliefs are this. There is a Great Mother & Father that bore existence to the Gods/Goddesses. Each Pantheon is Charged to care for separate civilisations. (ex. The Greeks were cared for by Zeus and his legion while the Israelites had Yahweh). Today because we are all so mixed, they are too. I do not believe in perfect gods, but that they are flawed and emotional just as we are. That there are gods that claim singularity or sovereignty, but that those claims are only a part of their personality, like the QB that thinks the entire team would be gone if he was. So I believe all of them are real and that we simply have to find those gods/goddesses to whom we have the strongest connection.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I also believe in the existence (or at least the possibility of) all mythical beings. Spirits, Ghosts, Fairies, Elementals, Elves, Gnomes and more. I believe (as most religions teach) that there are other "dimensions" or "realms" We live in one, a physical plain of existence. And that there are many many others. These realms/dimensions can be wonderful and beautiful or horrid, ugly and evil, or like ours can be stuck in the middle. Evil dimensions can hold "demons" or similar evil beings, while the wonderful ones hold "angels" or good beings, and then there are others that have beings like us - stuck in the middle. All dimensions over lap, there are door ways between them all, but thankfully most of us are limited to the one we are in and don't have the ability to enter others.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2009