could it be?

at about midnight last night i had to take some tylenal pm (that's all i had avail) due to a really bad tooth ache every time i would lay my head down it would hurt so bad, but now it 9:30 in the morning and im so freakin tired could it still be the tylenal pm or another pregnancy symptom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe both, when u induce sleep with meds because of pain that can cause u to wake up super tired because ur body still needed to deal with the pain.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• but iv been up for like 2 and a half hours now, and had a shower drank my coffee and everything and it wont go away.
    Anonymous

• Yeah u will probably feel like that for the whole day, if u take a nap that will also might make u feel better. I had the same thing a couple weeks ago when I had a root canal
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2009