OMG! sorry for the gross question,but I'm scared!

My period was always somewhat irregular but this time I missed about 2 month of it... So yestorday I finally got it and this morning I woke up in a bed soaked with blood! I mean i always had a strong flow but never that much... I'm home alone with my baby and i'm afraid I might faint from loosing too much blood... whould I be worried? anyone had that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Call your doctor ASAP
    Anonymous

• i did my first post partum period. call your doctor and see what htey say.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• For the first 18 months after my daughter was born, I'd have that happen from time to time. Call your OBGYN and make sure it's nothing to worry about.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yeah I too would call. I've had that happen and it ended up I had a cyst rupture. Nothing life threatening, but it did hurt like hell.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Definitely call your doctor, better safe than sorry.
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 1:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• While I won't tell you NOT to call your doctor, it doesn't sound life-threatening to me. Blood always looks like way more than it is. But seeing as you missed a few periods, is it possible that you've miscarried?
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Hey, how are you doing?
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2009