baby's facial expressions...

my son is 6m old and make alot! of facial expressions, i feel like he dosn't even have to talk i already understand what he wants...but couple of our friends kids are older and much less expressive, even when you talk to them they keep a straight face...
so i wonder is that an age thing?
how is your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is VERY expressive... people comment on it all of the time. I think it depends on the baby. his cousin is a few months older and he doesn't show much expression.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My son had a stone cold face the whole time during infancy and he never really made funny facial expressions. He's a very serious child still but he had colic, pooping issues, lactose intolerance and some food allergies so yeah, he wasn't he happiest of infants either - he's 20 months old and about 2 months ago his personality started shining finally!!! but he still has the stone cold face around people at the stores who try to talk to him or say hi or tell me how cute he is etc, he just looks at them with a straight face..lol!! that's just HIM though.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Kinley has tons of expressions, but only around people she knows. We've never talked "babytalk" to her, so when we go out and people talk to her like she's a baby, she's stares like there is something wrong with them. LOL! My dad was talking baby talk one time, and Kinley put her hand to his face like she was telling him it'll be okay! We couldn't stop laughing! She's 8 months going on 16yrs!! Attitude and all! LOL.
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 3:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009