please please help

anyone is andipressant and xanax in there pregnancy i am bad i have bad anxiety and i have to take my meds it is been 2 days i didnt take it i am going crazy i havent slept or eaten bcz i just find out i am pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your shrink immediately and have them recommend what to do about your Xanax.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• There are antidepressants that are safe to take during pregnancy, I take Zoloft and I am 29 weeks pregnant. Call your doctor right away and let them know what you are taking for anxiety and depression and they will tell you if it's safe to take, if it is not safe to take, have them prescribe something for you that is. Call them right away, you don't need to be stressing out like that.
    Anonymous