Does anyone else think that SOMETIMES people can use divorce as a way to blame the other for all of their problems??

Ok, so Im not saying thats the reason for the divorce, and Im NOT saying it happens every time. I just feel that in some cases, I feel once the divorce has begun, they began to blame the other person for every single peoblem in their life. They like to use that person as a scapegoat for everything! and it's hard to tell if its true or not, cuz it's only 1 side of the story.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes. I think you find this most times with people who have been divorced multiple times.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Of course some people do that. Other people blame their parents for everything that's wrong in their lives. Whenever someone constantly blames others for their problems, it should be a red flag for the listener.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes, that is often, though not always, a problem with divorce.
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 1:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009