Might be to early to say... tmi!

I am not asking if I am pregnant, but I am asking if it is normal to have to a lot of clear discharge the day your period is suppose to come. We are ttc and I haven't had a normal period in forever. Today is my due date for my period and for the last week I have been very dry down there and today it is like the flood gates opened. So... is this a normal period thing or could it be a sign of pregnancy? Again I am just asking what sign it is for, based on your experience! Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Thats how I knew I was pregnant this time. I have 3 kids and when I recently found out I was pregnant was because of the discharge. I dont normally have discharge I never had a normal period....it COULD be a sign, but it doesnt nessisarly mean that your preg! Good Luck!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Weird that you asked this, I didn't have the clear discharge when AF is due but im 8 weeks preggers now, and i have been almost like leakin clear fluids almost like a water though. Its really weird i actually went to the doctors for it to make sure it wasnt amniotic fluid... COULD be a sign fingers crossed! Let us know how it goes!!!
    haileysmom15

Answer by haileysmom15 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• When I ovulate I have a heavier discharge of course but when I am pregnant it is all the time so YES is could be a sign. I have 2 daughters and am also trying to get preggers so good luck to you and keep us posted
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 9:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2009