please answer Im 27 weeks!

I went to the dr today for an ultrasound and my dr said my baby is a week ahead and that she is a big baby 2lbs 8ozs I have 2 vessel cord and have had super low iron the whole pregnancy so my dr think its weird that she is big he thought she would be lil so he thinks I have diabetes..I dont get it why isnt it possible that shes just growing good?? what do u think about what he thinks I'M fraustrated and worried..

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• all babys grow differently..did they give you a a diabetes test..or have they tested you for it yet...again all babies grow at there own rate..there is nothing to worry about as long as she is healthy you are fine..then all is well...
    jennbear22

Answer by jennbear22 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I took the diabetes test today
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Unless you know the exact date of conception, you could have concieved earlier which would make the baby measure farther. Or, your baby is just growing fast.
    I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead and I have low iron too but no diabetes.
    If they find anything from the GD test, they will call you. Just try to relax. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2009