How many shots will my son get?

My son goes for his 6 months shots on 21. How many shots will he be getting? Should I give motrin or tylenol? Which seems to work better that is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have always thought that Motrin is a little stronger because why else would they tell you not to give it to a child less than 6 months old. My son got four shots at his 6 month appointment and I always give him the medicine just before he gets the shots.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• If I were you, I would space them out. Think about it... back before vaccines, do you think our bodies could have handled fighting off FOUR illness at once? So many children have adverse reactions to vaccines and people wonder why. Don't give meds. It could mask a serious adverse reaction.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009