What does your handwriting say about you?

http://www.realsimple.com/work-life/life-strategies/handwriting-101-00000000015886/index.html?xid=yahoobuzz-rs-071709&xid=yahoo

I am logical, practical, and guard my emotions. I am well adjusted and adaptable. I am spontaneous, relaxed, open minded and enjoy trying new things, and i'm versatile. What about you? Follow the link and lets see if the answers are close to the real you. Mine are spot on!

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 1:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You tend to be logical and practical. You are guarded with your emotions. You are well-adjusted and adaptable. You are spontaneous and relaxed and find it easy to express yourself. You tend to be skeptical and are unswayed by emotional arguments. You are intellectually probing and like to study new things.

*I'd say it's half right*
    This was great, thanks for sharing!
    Joelygirl

Answer by Joelygirl at 2:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I just took it and I actually never write in cursive so I tried it and it was totally wrong. It said I was out going and liked to socialize and that is totally false. I'm very reserved and like to keep to myself.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 2:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2009