Do you think its possible?!?

when i was pregnant with my DD, in the first trimester, all i craved was tuna fish sandwiches with onions and plain potato chips. and sometimes potato salad. well, my SO and I had a little accident about two weeks ago. and today i had the same familiar craving for a tuna sandwich with onions and plain potato chips. can it be possible to have the same cravings?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know if cravings are relevant to being preggo but I had the SAME cravings with my son i usually hate lays potato chips but i couldn't get enough when i was preggo.. if you are hoping to be preggo good luck!
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I dont know, how about taking a test for starters? If you are then you have answered your own question. Good luck.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 2:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I had the same cravings with both my girls!!
    Give it a few more weeks and then test!!
    Good Luck!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2009