Another middle name question

Well, I've decided to bite the bullet and see if you ladies have any good suggestions. We're having a girl and the first name is going to be Coraline. My husband likes Coraline Raven. I'm not in love with the middle name but I can live with it, if we can't agree on anything else. So, I was wondering if anyone had any other name ideas that maybe we haven't seen in the books or overlooked. We have a few rules, though. Sorry! Our last name starts with a B, so we don't want something that will have her initials spelling something dumb. Like C.A.B. or C.U.B or C.O.B. Also we don't want any two initials the same. So no C or B names. And we prefer either one or two syllable names.

Christina807

Asked by Christina807 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why not pick one too? having a 2nd middle name is neat-o. We did that with our daughter.... and it's really only on her birth cert. her medical card, SSN card, etc just say the 1st one. it's a nice compromise.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i like raven
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Fay
    Nicole
    Rachel
    Thats a really hard name to put a middel name to it and it have a ring I like the Raven the most and atleast your husband can feel happy that you chose what he liked
    Anonymous