what can i do to get my two year old to sleep threw the night?

when i put her to bed it is usually at the same time every night but she seems to wake up about every hour or two and she always moving from one end of the bed to the other she is not sleeping sound, what can i do to help her sleep, an me?

braysmom08

Asked by braysmom08 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you have some sort of night time routine? right after dinner i give my son a bath, massage lotion and pjs.. then we sit down and i read him a little book.. then i put him in his bed turn out the lights.. that has worked for me.. hope it helps good luck
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• maybe your Ped could refer you to a sleep clinic for her? if she's not sleeping good, that could cause some problems later
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I would deffinately ask a doc. My kids sleep pretty good when they are asleep, but they do wake up once in a while. Usually when they are thirsty. My 2 y/o however, wakes up around 1 or 2 am every night/morning and trys to crawl into our bed...we just walk him back to his room and lay him back down. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like that is the problem here. With her not sleeping too good and moving from end to end on the bed, you should really ask her doc what you should do.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2009