Do you want to declutter with me?

Set your timer for 5, 10, or 15 minutes. Pick ONE thing, a drawer or shelf or something like that. Take everything off that ONE THING, go through everything and make a decision:
Throw away, put away or give away.
Wipe out shelf or drawer and put the things back that need to go back.
Put the give away things in a bag and put them directly into your car. (DON'T FORGET TO DROP THEM OFF AT WHERE YOU ARE TAKING THEM.)
Don't take out more then you can put away. This is decluttering babysteps at a time.

I learned a lot of tricks from flylady. :) I give her all support and credit for these ideas.

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I saw this site in a question here on CM a few months ago. I agree!! It's a great site. What a great way to get yourself motivated. I wish I could join you now but I am too tired to move! My baby isn't sleeping due to teething (ick!). Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2009