school.

i know there is questions .someone has to start...if you ask i will ask...

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in

• so what's the question?
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 2:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• It's easir to homeschool then send 3 kids to school.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• What do kids typically need for Kindergarten? My oldest is starting in September and I haven't gotten a list from the school yet.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 2:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• When my oldest started kindy, they didn't require anything other than a backpack. That was 3 years ago, and my youngest is now going into kindy. Still no list, but assuming he still won't need anything.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• When my dd went to kindergarten their was a list. Crayons, wipes, paper towels, baggies, scissors, water color, paint tshirt...cant remember what else, but they will prob. give it to you at registration.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• see i knew it."if you let them they will come"
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Why the HECK do teachers wait until last minute to give you thier list?
    Anonymous

• What's funny is this, this question isn't coming up when you click 'Back to School' on the left. There was something asked in this category yesterday afternoon that isn't showing up, either.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• yaa my daughter starts kindergarten in sept too, and i still have no list..i was actually in walmart today and they had all their school supplies out already and i asked my mom if schools usually sound out a list of supplies they need..cuz i sure as heck dont know what they actually need to bring!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• A lot of times, it's NOT the teachers but the school district. My district has district wide school supply lists for each grade until middle school. Once in middle and high school it goes by the course. Some courses require different supplies because of specialties.

CALL the school or go on their website and I bet the list is on the site.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2009