Has anyone tried "Smooth Away"- the (supposedly) 100% painless hair removal?

beccare2000

Asked by beccare2000 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My mom tried it. She said it worked, but not great. She said that she did it in the morning on her legs, and by the afternoon she was prickly again. She said it's not worth it.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Thanks! I was just curious, although I didn't expect for it to work well.
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• it is like tiny sand paper, so it rubs the baby hairs away. Warning, if you try that on a place like your lip, it grows back like you shaved. So it is thicker and darker.
    Anonymous

• Hair doesn't grow back thicker or darker no matter what you do.... It may appear to, but it doesn't.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I tried it when it first came out and it was a waste of money. It made my skin feel raw and I still ended up having to shave that night. I use the Skin So Soft Hair removers now and they're great. I was surprised they work as quickly as they do so do a test area after about two minutes like it says. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009