some women on this site

Is it just me because I am new here
OR
does anyone else find that some women on here are really snobby b!tches

just wondering if this is the norm, and i have to find another site
I just asked a question a while ago and the nasty answers,
I thought were uncalled for on such a simple non contraversal topic

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can't be overly sensitive here. It is a site full of hormonal women + it's the internet..where people feel they can say what they want. I agree some are more b*tchy than others. I've been here almost 3 yrs. It can be fun, and you meet people from everywhere. I try to stay away from the drama questions or ignore the mean replies. Altho, I must admit I do read some of the Q & A's at times...and, don't respond. Believe it or not you can learn a thing or two. I also have to admit, the nastiness, negativity can get to you at times. It does start to rub off.

My advice if things or people start to bother you here...walk away, take a break, or stay out of questions you know will have answers that may offend you. There really are some great women here. Stick around.

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 3:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• when you find the site that doesnt have all the snobby bitches that answer to other things other then a bitch fight lemme know i wanna join
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• No, you're completely right. There are a lot of snobby bitches. Ignore them and their bitchy responses and focus on the nice women, because there are a lot of them too. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I am pretty new here, too. I don't know what question or answers you asked/got, but I'm sure it just depends on the people. I have found some nice people on here. There's always nice people and mean people in every group wherever you go or whatever you're doing. Just take the mean ones with a grain of salt and look for people who are more attuned to you and your problems/questions/comments. Good luck and have fun! :)
    Mrs.Frazzle

Answer by Mrs.Frazzle at 3:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• there are plenty of women on here that I would consider "snobby", but you cannot take what they say into account because I feel as though the women that do this are really extremely insecure with themselves and would NEVER say what they say on here if they where in front of your face, but because of the lovely interent world they manifest it people they are not and enjoy the reaction they get because it is the only eventful thing in their lives. Therefore, this site really does help people just be cautious in things you ask and if you there is any way that someone could take a question you asked wrongly try making a poll rather than a question. Good Luck and I hope you have a better experiance.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• True true let me know there are some real snobby bitches out there and even when you ask them to back off they go at it more.... OMG crazy bitches...
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i asked the question

i just went to the ask a question part at the top, the green button
    is there a room or something not is more helpful with simple child rearing questions
    my child is normal, just would like to know what other moms do in a similar situation
    i do not need others to tell me that i am a bad mom
    Anonymous

• I think it seems like a LOT because well this site is opened moms all over the place. So basically you are getting a LOT of women in a room. When is that ever pretty? I have actually left the site several times because of some of the crap that "happens" on here.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 3:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• yes but a lot of women on this site are also trashy bitches so i guess it goes both ways
    Anonymous

• Oh for petes sake. Put on your big girl panties. We are all grown women here and we speak our mind. If you say something dumb, we are going to call you on it. I fully expect to be called on my dumb stuff.
    I don't agree with being rude just for rude sake, but there is a point to wear you can only take dumb questions so many times before you just have to say something.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2009